Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Aftermath

Wow!  So, I am still decompressing... the close went off without a hitch yesterday - so fast and easy - and I can finally exhale.  It's been quite a journey, but it's done and I'm just going to say - I am proud of myself for pulling it off.

After closing Kelley and I went and celebrated on the Mi Cocina patio - it was 75 degrees and lovely!

I came home, and Greta and I did a long walk at the lake - it was a fantastic evening.  (Greta did great her first day home alone!  And I've gotten 3 very nice welcome notes on my door from neighbors.)



I did some more unpacking last night - took a huge bag of clothes to Goodwill - and took some time to just sit on my couch and try to assimilate that it's over and that I had made it.  It hasn't really sunk in yet.

I'm going to allow myself 2 weeks or so to let my brain empty and get balanced.  I'll do my trip home, see family and friends, and then come back to Big D and begin planning my tiny house life.  Amazing.  And, it's going to BE amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.