Friday, November 22, 2013

Mindful

Some days I am so overwhelmed by the turns my life has taken that literally all I can do is fall on my knees in humility and give thanks.  Yes, I've worked hard, but more than that I've been given so much. 


It all started with being raised to believe that I could do anything.  I don't know the method in which that belief was instilled in me, but it was.


I could make this post into a gratitude list, and list the how's and why's and what's for which I am grateful, but I could never list everything here.  And so I will spread open my arms, take a deep breath, close my eyes, drink it all in and say, "Thank you."  I'm truly just humbled by my life and what surrounds me.












2 comments:

  1. Multi-use areas usually are an exceptionally effective method to increase of which space murphy bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
    نحن متميزة فى أعمال التنظيف سوف نساعك فى الحصول على أفضل خدمات تنظيف البيوت ومنازل فى أقل وقت وبدون مجهود وبجودة فائقه لم تحصلى عليها من قبل وسوف تستعيدى جمال منزلك المبهر والمميز وتحولى منزلك مهما كان حجمه أو شكله أو جنة فقط باعتماد شركتنا.
    شركة تنظيف موكيت شمال الرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت جنوب الرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت شرق الرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت غرب الرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل شرق الرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل شمال الرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل جنوب الرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل غرب الرياض

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback.